Yes life is grand, my daughter is off the bottle. I can now successfully say that my little Erin no longer needs the bottle to go to bed. Isn't that great. But it just takes a little longer to get her to go to bed. I love that I hate the hole bottle thing. But she is the cutest and smartest little girl that I have ever seen. Woo Hoo!!!
Today was my first day back at work. OMG! I got my butt kicked on the run today but I didn't stop running at all. Very proud of myself. All we did was unload a trailer 4 times today and repack it. We were looking for the stupidest thing. Oh well, that is the way the army goes. But at least we got off at 3pm.
Friday, January 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey,,,Hey...Hey.......life is good............always celebrate the victories........and today is the day....all of your efforts were realized today.....in many countries....what agreat warrior you are ............
WAY to go Reen!
BUT HONESTLY, that green on white text has GOT to go. to hard for us old men to read it LOL.
glad all is going well for you sweetie.
GRAMPA
Post a Comment