Wednesday, March 30, 2005
I know its been awhile
OK, now just for you grampa, I have put this in black. No real new news, except my ring finger on my right hand is now missing its nail due to an army accident. Its really gross and that is something I will spare you the details of. Erin says a lot of new words now. And now totes around a baby doll and feeds it. That is really cool. I passed my physical test, PT test, I could have scored better but oh well. Its over for this month. Now I just have to better before than. Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great update......Erin is absolutely the smartest baby I have ever seen.....the family improves with generations.......she will learn lots of things thru her baby doll......love gram
and you will do better each time also........
Enjoy every day to it's fullest. Enjoy Erin while she is young. Remember you are loved by many.......
Post a Comment