Saturday, September 03, 2005

blabber

so i might get sent to the relief effort in LA, AL, or MS. that does not bother i would love to go there and help those people out. i just don't hope that they don't cancel my orders to CA. which i don't think will happen. what will most likely happen is this. my unit will get deployed and i will stay beack so that i can PCS (move) to CA. which sucks in some ways because i really wanted to go. i feel for these peopel and hope that their god, whoever it might be, is watching over them.

on to my family. i am having a crappy 4-day weekend because not only is my kid throwing up and pooping every where. my husband has strep throat. and they both are like 2 big babies. at least one can still be considered a baby. erin is growing up to fast. she is now very independant and wants no one to help her with anything. and hopefully will start to use the potty soon. well that is all i can think of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted a blog because I was at Dad's when he listened to your voicemail yesterday and you didn't sound to happy. I pray you get to do the mission that you want to do. Whatever your mission is I know you will put your heart and soul into it.
Hope Erin and Daniel are feeling better!!

Love-Melissa