Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Update


Ok, so this is Tiffany Lynn. I am trying to get over the internet photo thing. Isn't she cute? I thought you might think so. Everything is going good over here on the west coast. I am still breastfeeding and glad to be doing it. Tiffany doesn't wake me up all that much but I don't mind I am the only here to take of her. My mom is getting married this saturday and my dad is getting married on the 23rd. It seems really wierd to me that the 2 people that always told me they would never get married again are getting married so close together. Either way I am happy for them. Erin is still getting used to being the big sister and not receving as much attention as she used to. And I am still learning how to blance both kids. Well, ttfn.

No comments: