Monday, August 06, 2007

To Donate

To donate money to cure Luekemia go to http://www.active.com/donate/tntors/tntorsRHendri

Ok, so I am doing a marathon, but some of you may ask, “Why in the world would I do that?” Well, now that I am not in the army anymore, I have time to train for something like this. The bonus is that I can help to find a cure for cancer. With the help of The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society I can finish the OC Marathon with Team in Training. My goal time is to finish under 4 hours. I will be running on January 6, 2008 in Newport Beach.
I will be running with the Redlands Team and so far I am having a blast with them. Our team is running in honor of Debby Tosta. She has been battling Stage 11B Nodular Sclerlosing Hodgkins Lymphoma for 11 years. She is now 43 years old and loving life with her husband and 14 year old daughter. Right now her cancer is in a “progression free” state.
I have a goal of raising $3000, for Leukemia and for Debby. With your tax deductible donation we can help make millions of Americans lives better. Remember Leukemia mostly affects children.
I can’t think of a better way to make an impact on our world than to help The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society raise money to help find a cure for this horrible disease.
Let’s do it! Let’s get rid of this horrible word, “cancer.” The website to donate is http://www.active.com/donate/tntors/tntorsRHendri. You can send a check or cash with the enclosed Donor form. Please donate before September 1st, but if you need to, continue to donate up to January 6, 2008.

No comments: