Saturday, October 13, 2007

12 miles

The Team is now past 12 miles. Today was mostly uphill, at least it felt like it. I did pretty god and felt great. By the end I started to get a little sore in the calves but I worked through it. Ann Marie and I hung together on the way back from our run. We chatted most of the time on the way down the hill, it was a nice distraction. My fundraising is going ok, I still need about $1400. I am trying to do somethings, but I really need those donations in. I am running hard and I am looking forward to race day. It is 84 days away. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Melissa N said...

I will try and donate before the deadline. We are kind of on a tight budget so there's not much room for extras but I will do what I can before the deadline. When is the deadline again?