Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I am P.R.O.M.O.T.A.B.L.E!!!!

Woo Hoo!!! Ok, I know that you all know I had my promotion board yesterday. And well, I am now promotable and hopefully will get my stripes very soon. I can't wait. It doesn't feel different yet. But I know that it soon will. I got a 147 out of 150. Not too bad huh. I was really nervous when I went in and don't even know why because I shouldn't have been. It was too easy. I answered the questions quickly and with a crapload of confidence. So now all I have left to do in Iraq is to get the hell home. Well, that is enough for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job kiddo, knew you could do it!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rena! We all knew you could do it with flying colors. You have a lot of potential and I'm glad you are doing something with it. Continuing to pray until your back in the States.
Love ya~
Melissa