Woo Hoo!!! No more Iraq for me. It is awesome to be home. And it took Erin no time at all to get used to me. Which is even more awesome. It still feels wierd to be here and the nightmares haven't gone away yet, but I am sure in time they will. You can all feel free to call me now. Sorry for the no call list earlier. In time I am sure that I will make it out to California and Wisconsin but it is on my to do list. Right now, I just can't make it.
So for XMAS. Erin hasn't really gotten her stuff yet because I got home so late. But I got a new king bedroom set, and it is cool because now I feel more adult. You wpuld think the kid would have done that, huh. I also got bath towels and lotions from Bath and Bodyworks (my fave store). Daniel will get a putter because he lost his at a tournament because of me. I think Erin will get toys, lots of toys, maybe even some clothes. Well, ttfn.
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!
Glad Santa was good to you and sent you home for XMAS.
Enjoy your family, call if there is anything we can do for you. Aunt Kathy
Post a Comment