Thursday, December 16, 2004

It's finally here!!!

Ok, so it's finally here I am leaving very soon. Exactly how soon I am not allowed to say but lets just say right now at this exact moment in time. There is no one happier than we are. I am extremly happy to be finally leaving this place we call home for a while. So, just to let you know you guys will not here from until I get home and feel like sitting at the computer and filling you in. I'm sorry but I am sure you understand. One day soon I will try to make a visit to those who need it. But right now my kid and husband are more important. Love you all and I can't wait to eat real food again. Sure wish I would've started this blog thingie along time ago. Oh, well. No biggie. Sleep well all, I will be home before XMAS.

No comments: