Wow, I can't believe it. It really doesn't seem real yet. 19 days and a wake up, OMG. This is totally crazy to me. I can't believe that I will be home in less than 2 weeks.
Things out here have been good. And all of you who talk to me know what that means. Because I don't like to jinx myself, ever. Hopefully the blood drives will be minimal and the trauma's scarce until I leave. That would be wickedly awesome. And I would love every minute of it. My best friend is going home with me so that is awesome. We both can't wait to see our kids open up XMAS presents. By the way, Erin is getting really smart. She now makes out some words, li9ke Thank you and I love you. I just can't wait to hear it for myself and to see her walk. Well, it looks like I won't get leave right away. I have to wait untill the rest of the unit gets back. Then we are on 10 day lock down. Not so bad. Then we go on leave for 30 days. All cool people are invited to me place for XMAS just RSVP with me through e-mail. It won't be big but hey at least I will be home. I love you all and will keep you updated.
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment