So I was thinking of home today, and man will I be so stoked when I get there. Well, I decided what exactly I want to do when I get there. I want to spend the first in Daniels arms, because it is so awesome, watching our little girl play and then fall asleep. Family is invited to my coming home day just now that I miss my man and want to see him too. Then the first fast food restaurant I am going to is McDonald's, oh man do I want a Big Mac. If I get home before xmas I am going to California to see my bro and my mom. And hit up Baker's and Outback Steakhouse. Anyone thinking I am hungary right now you are right I am. Since I only really get like 1 good meal a day I am always hungary. Then If I have time I will head up to Wisconsin to see my fam there since I haven't seen most of them since I joined the army 3 years ago. I figure by the time I am done with all of that I will have like a week or 2 left of leave. And all that time will be spent with my family in Texas. A person has to relax aftera deployment like this. Because getting your ass kicked everyday by Iraqi's really starts to get to a person.
So I found out some scary news today, so gram don't get too worried. Well, from what intel has put out it is about to get a whole lot scarier out here. More bombings and kidnappings. I always travel with a bunch of very paranoid guys so don't worry about me getting kidnapped. But bombings are not something I have control over. Yes they have increased over the last month and are supposed to be getting worse so looks like I will be walking around in full battle rattle so that I don't get hurt and my husband doesn't get the scary call.
On a lighter note though. Erin is teething really bad and is sick of it I think. All of my friends are on ADVON, advance party, so that is totally cool. And I have only 26 days and a wake up left. So all you keep praying and I will be home soon.
Saturday, November 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment