Thursday, November 11, 2004

SOM Board

I don't know that if most of you know or not. But this week I went to the Soldier of the Month Board. I did amazingly well for it being my first board. So I am now going to the promotion board in December. So when I get home I will be a SPC promotable. I can't wait until that happens. It will be so awesome. I only missed 3 questions on the board. The only thing I did wrong was make facial expressions and I missed up my own bio. How the hell you do something like that? Well, I will tell you. I wasn't nervous until I walked in and sat down I was good until they asked me for my bio. Agh, I forgot to tell them my goals. Oh, well though. No big deal.
Business out here in CSH has been usual and busy and I can't wait to come home and relax. It will be awesome. I am also currently addicted to that show, The Alias, with Jennifer Gardner. I can't stop watching it. I have to force myself to go to bed. But hey as long I as have something to do to occupy my time. Well, enjoy your days all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!
I amso proud of you. 1st time and you did so great...
All the hard work and study paid off...first of many things you will accomplish...you are going to go as far as you want in life .......you have all the right stuff.
Grandma