Tuesday, October 26, 2004

65 Days and Wake up!!!

YESSS!!!! I have 65 days and a wake up and I am on my way home to the states. I can't wait. Hearing that news was the best news I have heard in a really long time. Excluding the news that nobody was hurt in the suicide attacks. I really don't have a clue what I will do when I get home but I am sure that things are going to be really different from when I left. Like my kid is now walking. That is new and I am so totally stoked about that one. And can't wait to see it first hand. If I am lucky she will not be so spoiled either. But I could care less I just want to see her.
Today I am on lovely gaurd duty and it really sucks. At least it is only one day a week but it still sucks. Well keep praying for us because it really works. Love you all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...65 days...we all can not wait......keep up the good work......we are all so proud of you....always in our prayers.......Grandma

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear your news. You'll have to update us all on the actual day your coming into the States. I will start saving my money so I can come see you upon your return. Take care and I'm always praying~ Melissa