Hey guys. If you are ever bored of your life please think of me. I never get a chance to be bored. I now find myself praying to be bored. You see here in Iraq, we work really hard pretty non-stop. Even if we are off duty we are resting and waiting to get called into work. Because every time you relax that is when you get the call to go do a Mass Cal or work a blood drive for someone that is really hurt. Well, now that I have filled you in on that. Last night I was lucky enough to be abnle to relax and let my gaurd down without being called in. When the morning came I threw a little party in my favor all by myself.
Conditions here are getting less scary which always means that the, excuse me Liz, "The shit is about to hit the fan." So now I am just ready and waiting for something to happen.
You will all have to excuse this blog if it didn't make sense because I am just a little sick. I love you all. And please keep all of the slodiers, sailors, airmen and marines in your prayers.
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment