For those of you in the real world, Happy Halloween. This holiday is my fave, but sad to say that I get to spend this one in Baghdad. Not too bad though just can't think of a costume since we all have to look alike and all.
Well, I am going to the Soldier of the Month Board in Nov. and the Promotion board in Dec. I can't wait to get my promotional status. It won't really make me that much better than the average SPC. But hey it is a step in the right direction. I have the SOM on Nov 15th and I am a little nervous. I don't always do well under pressure. But this time I have to not just for me but for Erin. Which by the way she and Daniel are doing really good. And Erin is going to be a pink bunny for Halloween. Well, thanks for all your prayers and enjoy the things that we gave up for you guys.
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment