So I voted today. It was a really hard decision. Because I had to think who is the better of the 2 evils. Well, I finally decided and I wish I wasn't overseas so that I knew what was going on. But what you gonna do, huh? Hopefully, for americans sake everything will turn out alright. Just to let you all know that in Jan. I have 2 years left in the army. Woo Hoo! Then it is back to the grind in the world. I'm a little scared to go back to civilian life. Because now I have a hard time handling jerks. So I guess I will have to take them down, huh? Plus, I will have to get a real job w/o vacation time and extended weekends. But hey, I can call in sick. That is a benefit right there. Well enough of my rambling. Love you all.
Saturday, October 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment