Sunday, October 10, 2004

I love cheap DVD's

Yesterday, was awesome. Only because i was able to get Season 5 of The Sopranos, for $18. In the states it is a lot more expensive. I am going to so spoiled with my ability to see movies early and only pay $3 a DVD. I know it is wrong but what else could I do. Regular price ones are too expensive. I saw that Erin walks in a recent e-mail i got form Daniel. It is soooo cute. She sure makes me want to come home some days. I think she is trying to figure out what the phone does because it seams as if she is talking back. And now says momma when i ask her too. Agh, I can't wait to get home. Then I am heading immediatly to the beach. Who cares if it is cold! For all of you who watch the news don't worry my unit is fine and we are well. I love you guys and take care.

No comments: